In general, the Hitachi C12LSH is a laser-guided miter saw that is used for making precise angled cuts for edge and joining works. The saw allows the users to adjust both the miter and tilt angle. Adjusting the miter saw is not a complicated task. Here are the steps on how to adjust it.
Hitachi C12LSH Miter Saw
The Hitachi C12LSH is a saw that is widely used in do-it-yourself type of projects. This miter saw measures 30 x 22 x 28 inches (LxWxH) and weighs 95 pounds. To keep it going, the C12LSH miter saw is powered by a 15-amp motor. It comes with several features including the positive stops such as 0, 15, 22-1/2, 31.6, and 45 degrees right and left. It also has micro bevel and miter adjustment knobs that dial into precise angles. The saw is extremely comfortable to be used as it\’s made of a stainless steel detent plate and carbide blade. It comes with a really soft grip, which would not be hard at all to work with it. It comes with a TCT 60-tooth saw, blade, vise assembly, dust bag and 17-millimeter box wrench. This miter saw is advanced in many ways. It even features a laser marker and digital display. These will help its users to know well what they are doing and also get an accurate assumption of what they are about to do.
You will need:
- Manual for Hitachi C12LSH Miter Saw
- First, make sure that you have read and follow all safety precautions that have been outlined in the manual to ensure your safety. If you fail to follow and understand the precautions, you might get yourself serious personal injury.
- To adjust the miter angle, firstly you need to turn the knob on the front of the saw to the left to loosen it. Pull up the lever under the knob and shift the table setup to the left or right.
- Then, align the indicator to the proper angle on the miter scale. Hold the position you have chosen by releasing the lever. Tighten the knob by turning it to the right and lock the turntable in its current position. The saw will now cut your work piece at the angle that you have specified on the scale.
- To adjust the tilt angle, turn the knob at the back of the saw to the left to loosen it. Then, tilt the lade assembly to the left or the right.
- Next, align the indicator point to the correct angle measure on the scale. Finally, turn the knob to the right to tighten it and to lock the blade assembly. Now, the blade will be tilted to whichever angle you indicated on the scale.