Christmas season will not complete without baking cookies. Baking utilities such as cookie cutters make great decoration as Christmas ornaments. You can use inexpensive plastics, aluminum or any type of materials of cookie cutters to create as ornaments. The ornaments that will be created will be so adorable and unique according to cookie cutter’s shape you have. Below are the instructions on how to make your own cookie cutter Christmas ornaments:
Materials and Tools
- Cookie cutters
- Patterned papers, color-photocopy pictures
- White craft glue
- Narrow ribbons
- Paper cutter
How to make
- Spread the patterned paper or any color-photocopy pictures you want on the table. Put the cookie cutter on top of the paper, and trace the shape with pencil.
- Cut out the trace with paper cutter. Next, apply the white craft glue along the cutter’s edge.
- Press the edge-glued cookie cutter with the cut out paper in place and let it dry.
- By using a needle, thread the narrow ribbons through it. Make a hole by carefully poking between the paper and cutter. Wrap ribbon around the top of cutter.
- Insert a bead over the ribbon’s end and knot to secure it. You can hang them on the Christmas tree, windows or any place in your house.