Assemble floor fans
Floor fans are as common as ceiling fans. It can be said floor fans are mainly used by those who don\’t have a ceiling fan. It is more practical to be used by students as these come cheap at affordable prices and they are better than the other fans. Most likely students find floor fans more practical as these fans come mostly in their budgets and they are suitable for them to keep them fresh and help them to stay cool while studying.
Floor fans basically help people to stay cool and keep fresh the whole time they are on. Floor fans are mostly used in rooms where ceiling fans are not available, and if it\’s a small room then it\’s more logic to have a floor fan than to stay hot at all times. These types of electric fans are ideal to keep air moving at floor level.
You don\’t have to get worried on the idea of assembling your floor fans by yourself. In fact, it is a simple task since the assembling needs only a few tools or at times, no tools at all, depending on what type of floor fans you are using. In general, the floor fans comprises of four parts which is the fan, the rod, the switch and the base. It is better to get to know your fans materials first before getting started, as this can help when assembling your floor fans. Here are the tips on how to properly assemble your floor fans.
- The main body of the floor fan consists of the blades and the motor. The size of the blades will depend on the fan size but it usually consists of three metal blades that rotate encased in a grill.
- The rod is the part which connects the fan to the base. It will either require you to screw to connect it to each of the other parts or snap into place, depending on what model the floor fans is. You can simply screw the provided screws into their holes as shown in the instructions\’ diagrams.
- Depending on the model of your fan, you should either screw the rod or snap it into position if the rod is not already connected to the base. The best way is to follow the instructions which have been provided by your floor fan\’s manufacturer.
- The switch acts as the floor fan controller and might be located on top of the fan\’s head or placed on the floor. It must be certainly be connected to the base. If you have a floor fan of which the control switch is located on the fan\’s head, there will be no assembly steps at all. It is simply be matter of plugging the switch into the appropriate hole.
- The assembling will be varied depending on what model of the floor fans that you purchased. Basically, assembling a floor fan is the same for every model and can be done almost by anyone.