Having Christmas Votive candle crafts will definitely make your windows and tabletops look attractive during the holiday season. With a simple holiday themed paper, tissue paper, light-weight wrapping paper or even paper decorations. By doing this Christmas crafts will create a warm glowing and colorful environment of Christmas décor that will make you feel proud of especially if it is made by your own hand.
What you need to do:
- Stained Glass Votive Holder
- Square paper
- Glue-water mixture or Sparkle glue pens in red and green
- Artificial berries, stars or spangles
- Waxed paper
- Ribbon, optional
- In order to make a stained glass votive holder, you need to cut out squares of paper before you start to brush the glue-water mixture onto the glass votive holder.
- Next step to do is to layer the paper pieces onto your votive holder and start to coat it using another final coat of glue-water.
- Allow them to dry thoroughly before you start adding any more decoration or crafts onto it.
- Once it has dried, you can add sprinkle of little glitter, some artificial berries, stars, spangles or any small crafty items that you have in your house.
- Another method is to use a clear glass votive candle holders and first of all, you need to pour gold glitter on your work surface like wax paper or newspaper. Then, you have to apply craft glue or clear drying type onto the outside of your clear glass votive candle holder and roll the candle holder in the gold glitter.
- After that, you have to set the glitter holder on a new sheet of wax paper or newspaper and leave it dry thoroughly. You can also add a votive candle onto the glitter covered candle holder and light in order for the candle to create sparkling glow in any of the room that you want to display it.