Messed-Up Bath Tub
Cleaning your bath tub is one of the house chores that could make most of us feel dreadful to do so. If you want to clean up your messed-up bath tub without feeling too much stress, here are some fast and easy steps that you can follow. Some of the products can be found in your home and you can use any suitable cleaning product available at your supermarket.
You will need:
- Hot water
- Bath tub cleaner powder
- Dish washing soap
- Shaving cream
- For bath tub cleaner powder and hot water, fill your tub with hot water. Make sure that the hot water level is filled up to the stained or soiled areas.
- Then, add about 2 to 4 tablespoons of bath tub cleaner powder into the hot water. You can find this cleaning powder in your home improvement store or supermarket.
- Leave the hot water solution to sit about 10 to 20 minutes so that the solution can be active and clean the stains.
- Next, scrub your bath tub with bristle brush or any cleaner brush to remove any sticky stain on your bath tub surface.
- After the good scrubbing, drain the water out from the bath tub. Rinse the bath tub with running water until it is clean.
- For dish washing soap cleaner, fill the bath tub with hot water up to the stained area. Then, apply a good amount of dish washing soap into the hot water.
- For the best cleaning result, leave the dish washing soap and the water in your bath tub for one night. This will give time to the cleaner to strip off any stains from the bath tub surface.
- The next morning, drain the water out from the bath tub. Scrub off any remaining stains from the bath tub. Rinse the tub well with cold water to remove any soap.
- For vinegar and hot water cleaner, fill the bath tub with hot water to the soiled and stained area.
- Next, add in 4 cups of vinegar into the hot water. Increase the amount of vinegar according to the size of your bath tub. Leave the solution overnight.
- The next morning, drain the water and scrub the tub\’s surface to remove the stains completely. Then, rinse with cold water.
- For shaving cream cleaner, fill the tub with hot water up to the stained areas. Then, apply a good amount of shaving cream into the hot water.
- Scrub the tub and rinse clean with cold water.