Creating one’s own creative Easter Bunny Rabbit garden arrangement featuring an ordinary clay pot as the container and filling it with fresh spring blossoms, the design is a cosy garden for any bunny rabbit, and it makes a wonderful Easter gift for someone special. With the faux handle look-a-like made from the stems of pussy willow, it certainly looks like a picture frame around the arrangement which emphasizes the elements within, and resembles the shape of an Easter basket along with bright seasonal flowers. Example given below is a decoration for Easter Bunny Rabbit Garden arrangement which is also suitable as gifts for family or friends.
Creating a cute Bunny Rabbit garden for Easter:
What you need:
- Ordinary clay pot
- Ivory paint spray
- Scrap plastic or bubble wrap
- Floral foam
- Waterproof liner
- Flexible stems of pussy willow
- Raffia rope
- Assorted stems of foliage
- Stems of heather
- Bright tulips
- Spring flowers
- A small flocked or plush bunny rabbit
- First of all you need to give an ordinary clay pot some character and the patina of age by spraying ivory paint onto a scrap plastic or bubble wrap.
- After that dab paint the scrap plastic or bubble wrap randomly onto the surface of the pot. Then, repeat the above process with different colour of basil green and moss green paint in order to create a crusty and mossy look.
- You need to tape saturated floral foam into a waterproof liner and put it into the clay pot so that it will be one inch higher above the rim of the pot.
- Insert the flexible stems of pussy willow into floral foam.
- Insert the flexible stems of pussy willow horizontally into each side of the foam, crossing the rim of the pot.
- In order to create a circular “handle”, you need to pull the stems of pussy willow up and tie in place with raffia rope.
- Insert assorted stems of foliage for creating its green base of the arrangement.
- You also need to place a few stems of heather into the left side of the arrangement.
- After that, a group of bright tulips can be added to the arrangement to make it more colourful.
- You add a variety of other spring flowers into the arrangement by using variegated carnations, alstroemeria blossoms, and daisies.
- Lastly, you can put a small flocked or plush bunny rabbit in the right side of the arrangement.
With just a few imaginative ideas, you have already made a colourful, cute and beautiful self made Easter Bunny Rabbit garden arrangement of your own.