Laminate Floor Cleaner
Although it may seem that making a homemade laminate floor cleaner is an overwhelming idea, you might want to agree that it is much easier to do than getting yourself to the store and buying a ready-made product. Most of the store\’s products can cost you so much rather than the homemade laminate floor cleaners that you can actually make with products that you have already in your home. They will save you a lot of money in the long period and also are easy to put together as well. Here\’s how you can make your own homemade laminate floor cleaner.
You will need:
- White vinegar
- dish detergent
- hot water
- lemon juice
- rubbing alcohol
- baby shampoo
- Mix together 4 cups of hot water with 1 cup of rubbing alcohol or 1 cup of white vinegar. Use this cleaner solution with your mop and bucket. You can also refill your swiffer or Clorox mops with this solution.
- The other cleaning solution that you can make is by mixing together 2 ounces of clear dish detergent with 1 cup of lemon juice, 2 cups of vinegar and 2 cups of hot water. You can also use this solution to refill your ready-to-use mop or using a standard mop and bucket. You can increase the hot water to fill your bucket if you are using the mop and bucket method.
- For ammonia cleaner solution, mix 2 tablespoons of ammonia with half a cup of rubbing alcohol and 1 teaspoon of dish detergent. Fill it off with 2.5 cups of hot water. Refill your ready-to-use mop with this solution to use.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of baby shampoo with a gallon of hot water to make another type of cleaning solution. Clean your laminate floors with a standard mop and bucket method.
- Another ammonia cleaner solution can be made by mixing ¼ cup of ammonia, 1 tablespoon of clear dish soap and ¼ cup of vinegar. Then, add 3 cups of hot water if you are making this as a refill for your ready-to-use mop. For the standard mop and bucket method. Fill your gallon bucket with hot water with the solution.
- Although bleach is a good floor cleaner, never attempt to mix bleach with ammonia. You might want to avoid over-saturating your floor when working with the laminate floors. Wring out your mop during the cleaning process frequently.