Room Air Conditioner
The most important thing to take into consideration is the size of the air conditioner where sometimes we tend to think that the bigger the air conditioner, the better its performance. But this is not correct because a properly chosen size of room air conditioner can efficiently cool your required room. It does not matter whether it is a large size air conditioning system or a small one. The information provided below should be able to help you in purchasing the right room air conditioner.
What you need to consider doing:
- Determine which room to install the air conditioning system
- Know your room\’s exact square foot
- To follow the formula to calculate the size of air condition as guide
- Always take note the character of the room that you have chosen
- The first thing that you have to do is to determine which room that you are considering to install the air conditioner system and then decide on the right size of the air conditioner unit for that particular room.
- You also need to know the square foot of the chosen room to be installed with the air conditioner unit. Measure it correctly because if you use an incorrect size of the room, your air conditioner will either be too weak or too powerful in terms of performance and energy usage.
- Apart from that, you can follow the formula to calculate the size of the air conditioner system to use, for example, like a room size between 100 to 250 square feet can use 5000-6000 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 5000-6000 end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 5000-6000 end_of_the_skype_highlighting BTU size of air conditioner, 250 to 400 square feet (6000-8500 BTU), 400 to 550 square feet (8000-11000 BTU) and 550 to 875 square feet (11000-15000 BTU). This formula or rule of thumb is just a guideline for you whenever you are looking to buy an air conditioning unit for a particular area in your house.
- You also need to make sure everything is in order with the room that you have chosen whether its ceiling is high enough or there\’s enough of the room area that is exposed to the sun. Both of these reasons mean that you definitely need a more powerful air conditioner to cater for it. Therefore, sunlight, airflow, number of people occupying the room and temperature are the main characters that you have to take into consideration when purchasing a room air conditioner system.
Hopefully by now, you know exactly what type of right room air conditioner you should buy.