Getting rid of spiders in your home is easier said than done. If the person has arachnophobia, surely it will be a difficult task to do, but if the person does not afraid of spiders he or she will be able to clean up the spiders and its webs very easily.
What you need:
- Step ladder
- Paper towels
- Duck tape
- Handheld vacuum
- Clorox cleanup
- First of all you need to locate the spider webs, the spiders or any insects around the web. Make sure when cleaning the web, any insects or spiders does not scatter on other parts of your house.
- One way of cleaning off the spiders and its webs is by using paper towels where you can grab the spiders which are still inside the web and remove it using the paper towel. After that you need to wipe-off the web also using a paper towel. If you are scared of spiders, put on your gloves so that you will not feel uncomfortable.
- You can also use a stick or broom to clear off the spider web depending on the location that requires you to make use of this item. You can wrap a duck tape and put it on the stick or broom for easier removal of the webs.
- A small handheld vacuum also works well in removing the spiders and its webs, or you can also spray at any location that you spot any spider web using bleach solution such as Clorox Cleanup.
- Pressurized water also can be use for removing spider webs especially you are cleaning the outside of your house.
- Make sure to clean or remove not just the spiders but also all insects (which is the spider’s food) around your house whether inside or outside.