For Christmas, we like to go all out and celebrate this festive day in a great manner. Celebrating this occasion in a reasonable manner is even better. Using the new light-emitting diodes (LED) Christmas lights is the best way to save more on energy especially during the Christmas season whether you are using it inside your house or outdoors. Besides that, it will also help to save the planet due to its long lasting lifespan of its bulbs.
What you need to do:
- The new light-emitting diodes (LED) Christmas lights
- The new light-emitting diodes (LED) Christmas lights are an energy saving type of lights and less expensive due to popular demand from homeowners especially during the holiday seasons. It has been proven that the LED lights are up to 90 percent more energy efficient than the traditional incandescent type of lights.
- LED lights are also long last because they are designed with a solid state construction for sturdier and more resistant to being damaged. Based on a research done by the Department of Energy, it has been proven that the best white LED lights have a useful life of up to 35,000 hours, which equals to four years of continuous operation. Besides that, even if one of the LED lights is not function on a string, it will not affect the lights.
- Another option for saving the energy on your outdoor Christmas lights is to use solar power energy for example you can install a small solar-powered units in the corner of your garden. The unit would be able to retain enough energy during sunny day enabling it to supply power to your yard, which is full of LED Christmas lights.
- There are also battery-powered LED lights, which is very useful for some situations. This is because the LED lights uses minimal power requirement that even by having a small disposable battery or even a rechargeable standard-size battery would enable you to light up hundreds of hours of usage from the LED Christmas lights only on a single battery.
- Apart from using LED Christmas lights, you can also use LED candles, which is suitable not only in your house but is also nice to use outdoor when you are having holiday party or gatherings.
- These types of candles are made of translucent plastic, which look similar like the real wax along with a small black wick on top of it; and has a LED light inside its flickers which really looks like a real candle from a far. It is battery powered using only one battery that can last up to 200 hours or more, plus it is also self-contained where you do not need to attach them to any outlet or wires.
GE 50 LED C-9 Warm White Energy Saving Indoor/Outdoor Holiday Lights with Constant On C9
GE Energy Saving 100 LED Icicle-Style Warm White Holiday Lights – Outdoor or Indoor