Table Runner for Hanukkah
A simple but elegant way of sprucing up your dinner table is just by laying a table runner on it. You can find many types of table runner in the shops, with intricate designs and beautiful colors. If you plan to make your own table runner just so yours are different and special than the others, these simple steps below will help you to do just that.
First of all, get yourself:
1. Popsicle sticks
2. Dark blue paint
3. Paint brush
4. Hot glue gun and glue sticks
5. White wire ribbon
6. White thread and needle
1. Start off by painting six Popsicle sticks in blue for each Star of David that you will be making. Ensure paints are completely dry before you proceed with the next step.
2. Glue together three sticks with a hot glue gun to make a triangle. Repeat the step for the rest of the sticks.
3. To make a Star of David, glue one triangle over the other. Continue on with the rest for as many stars as you intend to make.
4. Lay out the white ribbon and attach the stars equally distanced onto the ribbon using the needle and thread.
5. Using your creativity, shape the ribbon into any preferred design and place it on the dinner table or any place deemed fit.